Do not perform a sexual act with a woman who you are not lawfully married to. Shame, and a repulsive, arousing, intense, and disgusting demoralized state is waiting for you when you do not take the necessary precautions.
I have heard people saying “ there is no shame in my game”. This bad language creates a misguided behavior which alters the human beings original good nature. You start thinking that nobody should tell you what to do and that you should be able to do whatever you please. This altered thinking is not conforming to the boundaries of the accepted established standards of morality.
Muhammad, the Prophet said: Among the words people obtained from the first Prophecy are: If you feel no shame then do as you wish. When you cannot shame a person, they don’t hear a word that you say. They cannot even hear the core of their soul speaking to them.
These twins fornication and adultery are the compulsive self working from a disposition outside of the lawful contract of marriage. The shameful path spoken of in this verse blinds the outer perimeters of the soul and the human flesh is driven by the pleasure principle that belongs to the animal kingdom. But when you follow the straight path of Allah, it will take you into higher levels of development for your mind, spirit and soul. Thus you will be following the true guidance that is not in opposition of your original nature.
A married man for example who is a lawyer that meets with women behind closed doors is creating a situation for adultery. He has put himself in a situation for the invitation for flirting and then finding reasons to be together with one of the women. Once he has sexual intercourse with her, the oppression of his soul will not allow him to register the hurt of how it will affect his family. Especially if he is one that practice putting things out of his mind that bothers his conscience. This action can create a psychological bondage in the mind of his children that he may not be aware of.This act of indecency is destroying the basis for the institution of family life in which the whole society has been built upon.
Some solutions of not going near fornication and adultery:
1. Follow Allah’s rational logical guidance that is in the Qur’an.
2. Stay away from shameful speech.
3. When dating, the boy and girl should be chaperone by mature responsible trustworthy adults who has a history of good behavior.
4. Allow young boys and girls who are at the age of puberty to get married.
5. Have them to stay at the home of one of the parents where both families can help them to become more intelligent and informed about the ways of life.
6. Do not enter into a home to see a brother and he’s not there, but his wife is there.
7. What is forbidden to you, avoid it, what is ordered for you do as much of it as you can.
The world has the best example in Prophet Muhammad (May Allah’s peace be upon him) of one who did not give into lustful desires